A feeling of physical and mental purification and liberation
Hyperthermia / Active Fever Therapy
The word hyperthermia comes from the Greek word for overheating. We distinguish two types of hyperthermia: systemic whole-body hyperthermia (Iratherm 1000®), whereby the entire organism is heated to over 38.5°C or more; and local hyperthermia, in which only one region of the body is subject to
overheating. Both varieties generate a kind of artificial fever from the outside. Conversely, with active fever therapy, where it is the body itself that produces the fever due to an infusion of bacterial proteins and mistletoe preparations.
Whole-body Hyperthermia (Iratherm 1000®)
Whole-body hyperthermia increases core body temperature in a moderate (up to 38.5°C) to extreme (up to 40.5°C) fever range using infrared-filtered radiation. Unlike a sauna or infrared cabin, whole-body hyperthermia not only heats the surface of the body, but also aims to gently increase the body’s core temperature. For this purpose, the whole-body hyperthermia device, Iratherm 1000®, uses a specially water-cooled IR-A radiation. This releases energy only in
the deeper skin layers, where the heat development is more bearable for patients. During treatment, the patient, undressed and covered with a thermal foil, lies on a couch equipped with a special mesh that allows perspiration to drip off easily. During the entire duration of the therapy, the patient is constantly monitored and supervised by our trained staff.
Depending on the temperature level and duration of treatment, whole-body hyperthermia has a medicinal effect for:
- Stimulation of body energy
- Metabolic activation
- Immune stimulation
- Increased resistance
- Reduction of muscle tone through relaxation and pain relief
Applications of whole-body hyperthermia are:
- Fibromyalgia, polymyalgia and arthralgia
- Rheumatic diseases such as osteoarthritis, arthritis, M. Bechterew, etc.
- Chronic pain of all kinds
- Autoimmune diseases
- Detoxification and decontamination
- Chronic infections of all kinds (Lyme disease, viruses, bacteria, etc.)
- Cancer in combination with other therapies
Local Hyperthermia (Indiba®)
For local hyperthermia, we use the Indiba® device. Two electrodes trigger an ion movement in the tissue via alternating currents and thus generate local deep heat, whereby specific areas of the body, such as the liver or kidneys, can be treated. The treatment restores the natural cell membrane potential, stimulates microcirculation in the tissue, and activates cellular metabolism. This creates a basic prerequisite for initiating the healing process.
The main areas of application for local hyperthermia are:
- Chronic infections (Lyme disease, sinusitis, tonsillitis, cystitis, etc.)
- Rheumatic diseases (arthritis, osteoarthrosis, etc.)
- Sports injuries, torn muscle fibers, distortion, analgesia of nerve endings
- Cancer: small and medium tumors in combination with other therapies
- Activation of the excretory organs
Active Fever Therapy with Bacterial Lysates and Mistletoe
In active fever therapy, we infuse the body with fever-producing bacterial proteins and mistletoe preparations, and the organism itself produces the fever. This fever reaction is a holistic process. Active fever therapy can break regulatory barriers, strengthen the immune system, suppress tumors and contribute to inner balance.
The main areas of application are:
- Oncological diseases of all kinds (as part of active pre- and aftercare)
- Chronic infections and inflammations (borreliosis or Lyme disease, viral infections, sinusitis, bronchitis, cystitis)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis)
- Rheumatic diseases, fibromyalgia
- Chronic pain, therapeutic resistance
- Malaise, reactive depression, bereavement